Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cello Recording, Finished Songs.

Hey there,

I'm just briefly writing to let you know that on Monday, I will be recording some Cello and Vocals courtesy of Sung-Eun Park, a friend from CM who hails from South Korea. I'll most likely be putting some cello here and there on 2 or 3 songs, and he'll be doing some back up vocals. He's a very talented kid.

On another note, I have completed a new song named "Jack and Jill," and will be recording the Piano later today. Soon after that, Rob will add his percussive touches, I'll do a vocal track, and I'll decide if it needs anything else.

I am going to be scheduling a day for my back-up vocal party...aka when those friends and fans who would like to lend their voice to a song or two in chorus with several others. That's right. You, too, can be part of the magic of recording.

Until the next time,
Dan

No comments: