Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to the Blog

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd create this blog to keep in touch during the recording and in the future. I will be adding materials and possibly YouTube videos soon, so keep an eye out. I have yet to find anyone to help design my website, so I may just throw some links and info up. So here's where I'm at with recording:

I am aiming for a 10-11 song CD.

Piano has been recorded for 7/9 songs.
Drums have been recorded for 6/8 songs, courtesy of Rob McCarthy who has done an excellent job.
Electric Bass has been recorded for 6/8 songs.

This leaves guitars and vocals, plus a little extra percussion and strings. I have started doing editing and effects and mixing for some of the songs, and moving as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.

I'll see if Rob has any pictures of recording from the other day to put up.

Feel free to comment! Or just shout out that you've found the blog!

No comments: