Monday, May 25, 2009

What have you been up to Dan?

Hey there,

In case you were unaware, I am now starting to form an emailing list. If you would like to sign up to receive notifications about shows, recording, releases, etc. please feel free to fill out this quick google form. It will also help me get to play gigs more often. :-)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cjBKVWx2TkhLRGcwNjc5RFVTVW1DOFE6MA
-
SUMMER 09

Have you noticed how many great concerts are coming around this summer? Billy Joel/Elton John, The Fray/Jack's Mannequin, No Doubt/Paramore, Coldplay/Killers...I mean I wish I had infinite dollars to see all of these because they're SO GOOD, but hey the money's gotta go elsewhere right? So here's what I'm doing (besides getting a job).

This summer, I will be all over the open mics in the Boston area. If you know of one that you want to see me at just shoot me an email [masterson.music@gmail.com].
-
FALL 09

There's been a lot of work going on behind the scenes lately. I am currently formulating a plan for writing, recording and releasing an album and talking with various studios and session players, so stay tuned for details on that. I plan to have something for you all in time for the fall, and of course if I hit the studio this summer as I hope to, you will be seeing pictures and videos throughout the process.

Perhaps you might even find those pictures and videos on danmasterson.net! I am in the process of choosing a website designer for my new and official website, and that, too, should be an early fall delivery.

Thank you all for being supportive throughout the past few months. You've really given me the push to get onwards and make some music.

More to come as things are confirmed!

As always, thank you,
Dan Masterson

No comments: